Advanced Dental Implants – Next Best Thing to Healthy Natural Teeth
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for teeth replacement that look, feel and function like natural teeth. The person, who has lost teeth/tooth, regains the ability to eat anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
These days advanced dental implants are available at implants clinic in Mohali which provides an attractive and speedy solution to help restore your dental function and improve your smile. As compared to conventional dental implants which take several months before permanent teeth can be fitted, immediate loading implants allow patients to have natural looking and feeling teeth in just 72 hours. The main advantage of advanced dental implants over its conventional counterpart is that patient can eat almost anything from the 3rd day itself without any major surgery or complications.
Before we move further, here is the basic idea about dental implants.
Dental implant- What is it?
A dental implant is a tiny screw-shaped titanium fixture that is placed into the jawbone to replace the root of a missing teeth/tooth. The bone bonds with the titanium, creating a strong foundation for artificial teeth. In addition, the dental implant also helps preserve facial structure, preventing the bone deterioration which occurs when teeth are/is missing.
Uses of Dental Implants
Dental implants can be used to
- Replace a single missing tooth
- Replace multiple missing teeth
- Replace all missing teeth
Why Should Missing Teeth Be Replaced?
Several negative things may happen when you lose tooth/teeth. Chewing ability and aesthetic may be lost and teeth start drifting. Replacement of missing teeth from full mouth dental implants clinic not only prevents the collapse of bite but also replaces form and function.
3 Stages of Advanced Dental Implant Procedure
- Stage 1 – 3D image of the patient’s jaw is created using the latest digital technology. This is utilized to enhance the safety and accuracy of the planning process. Impressions are taken with bite registration enabling the dentist to create the replacement teeth prior to surgery.
- Stage 2 – Fabrication of permanent teeth takes up to 2 days for a refined and good quality make. Once they are ready titanium implants are carefully placed in the jaw and fabricated teeth are attached to the implants. The patient can return home with their newly fitted long term implants, concluding the process of teeth in just 72 hours.
- Stage 3 – In the last stage of the process, a review is conducted to evaluate the fit and comfort of the new implant and whether a replacement bridge may be needed in the longer term. Aftercare advice on cleaning and maintenance is given.
Benefits of Permanent Teeth in 72 Hours
- Requires minimal recovery time.
- Is minimally invasive.
- Reduces overall cost when compared to other techniques.
- Eliminated the need for bone grafting.
- Allows for easy maintenance through proper oral hygiene.
- Ensures long-term results with the potential to last a lifetime.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh, and enjoy life. For more information and check-up, get in touch with Dr. Datta’s Specialists Dental Care.