Looking for full mouth dental implants clinic in Mohali & Chandigarh? Because missing or lost tooth is one of the visible irregularities in human dentures that affect facial looks negatively. A dental implant is the best way to fill those irregularities. A titanium screw is fixed to the jawbone, which acts like the root of the tooth in this process. Once the screw is installed on the jawbone, a crown is joined to it, which totally looks like the original tooth.
Broken or lost tooth not only affects your looks, but it also affects your eating process. It creates instability while biting food and every time you have to re-adjust your position to chew or bite your food. Moreover, it affects the structure of your mouth.
Who is eligible for taking the dental implants?
A human, who is healthy and wants to have a dental implant, can have it. It is completely safe and successful way to get your teeth into symmetry without much investment. Specialists Dental Care is the best full mouth dental implants clinic in Mohali, Chandigarh and Panchkula where you will be prescribed for a few medical tests that ensure the patient is ready and eligible for taking the dental implant efficiently.
What are the benefits of dental implants –
• You get your missing tooth back, which is stronger than the old one.
• It doesn’t allow the jaw bone to shrink over time
• The adjoining teeth are not hampered due to dental implant
• The re-adjustment doesn’t cause any spacing in dentures
• If you take proper care, implants work as the life-long solution
• There is no need to replace the crowns even after years
• Implanted tooth is just like other natural teeth
Better S.E.L.F. (Speak, Eat, Look, and Feel)
• Improved self-esteem and increased quality of living
• No need to cut adjacent teeth
• Improves speech as compared to dentures
• Improve comfort as compared to removal as compared to dentures
• Prevents further loss of teeth and bone support
• Improves oral health
• Implants are highly durable
• No splitting, sliding, or moving like dentures.
• Implants are totally fixed.
Can be used
Single tooth missing
Multiple tooth missing
All teeth missing